'The main focus with my ceramic work is finding that perfect fusion of strong design, innovative style and spontaneous expression, that counterpoint of form, design, colour and texture. I love well-made things that hold a simple but powerful expression. I love working with a very simple colour palette but using different surface textures such as mattes and gloss, to give my work an extra depth. I also love simple but bold gestures, stylish yet artistic.'
- 2002 – BA Honours Degree in Three Dimensional Crafts 2.1, University of Brighton (Major in Ceramics)
- 1999 – BTEC Diploma Foundation Studies in Art and Design, Brighton College of Technology, Final Major Project: Distinction, Core Studies: Distinction, Specialist Studies: Merit
- 1998 – A'Levels at Christ’s Hospital School, Horsham, in Art and Design – Fine Art: A, Art and Design – Fashion and Textiles: A, Design and Technology: A, Mathematics: B.
- 2016 The Sussex Guild of Professional Designer Makers – Selected Guild Member
- 2013 Craft&Design Magazine Selected Award Finalist – Ceramics
- 2011 Craft&Design Magazine Selected Award Finalist – Ceramics
- 2002 The Best Up and Coming Local Artist Award, Brighton & Hove
- Permanent, Cameron Contemporary Art, Hove.
- The Biscuit Factory, Newcastle Upon Tyne.
- The Crafts Centre & Design Gallery, The Headrow, Leeds.
- The Devon Guild of Craftsmen, Bovey Tracey, Devon
- Ferrers Gallery, Centre for Arts and Crafts, Ashby de la Zouch, Leicestershire
- New Ashgate Gallery, Farnham, Surrey
- Northern Lights Gallery, Keswick, Cumbria
- Brighton Festival of Artist Open Houses, Fiveways Trail, Brighton
- Walford Mill Crafts, Wimbourne, Dorset
- The Royal Exchange Theatre Craft Shop, Manchester
- Brantwood Coach House Gallery, Coniston, Cumbria
- Cambridge Contemporary Art, Cambridge
- Henry Paddon Contemporary Art, Eastbourne, East Sussex
- Tayberry Gallery, Perth, Scotland
- Bell Fine Art, Winchester, Hampshire
- For Arts Sake, Hendon Gallery & Ealing Gallery, London
- Bluemoon Gallery, Tunbridge Wells, Kent
- Gallery 43, Chelmsford, Essex
- Gray’s Inn Road Gallery, Holborn, London
- Henley Royal Regatta - Regatta Gallery, Steward's Enclosure, Henley on Thames
- Stark Contemporary Gallery, Lewisham, London
- The Bruton St. Gallery, Bruton Street, London
- The Shangri-La Exhibition, Shaikh Zayed, Dubai, U.A.E
- Worthing Museum & Art Gallery, Worthing
- Hove Museum & Art Gallery, Hove, East Sussex
- Phoenix Arts Association, Waterloo Place, Brighton
- Top Drawer London Spring & Autumn Shows, Earls Court, London
- The London Architecture Art & Design Show, British Library, London
- Festival of Crafts, Farnham Maltings, Farnham, Surrey
- British Craft Trade Fair, Harrogate, Yorkshire