"The landscapes that I paint are built up through layers using mixed media, collage, paint and an assortment of different materials such as plastic, paper pulp, felting wool, wax, straw, etc.
I sometimes burn or leave the picture out in the rain. I begin the painting with an idea of how the picture will look, but end up with a different result as I let the materials dictate, leaving in accidents and mistakes''.
- 2009–2010 Bromley College of Higher Education (NVQ)
- 1991–1994 Central St Martins College of Art & Design (BA Hons) Jewellery (2.1)
- 1990–1991 Sir John Cass School, City of London Polytechnic (HND)
- 1985–1988 Bristol Polytechnic College of Art (BA Hons) Fine Art (2.1)
- Cameron Contemporary, Hove
- William Pelly Gallery, Lyme Regis
- Harbour Gallery, Whitstable
- Broadstairs Gallery, Kent
- Greenwich Market, London
- Crystal Palace Art Market, London
- Living Water Café, Crystal Palace
- Ripley Art Centre
- Bigger Picture Gallery, Crystal Palace
- Se20 Art Gallery
In numerous private collections.